Sunday, August 4, 2013

Stephanie's Introduction and Makeover

Hello Beauties!

Stephanie's Introduction and Makeover

We would first like to introduce you to our gorgeous sister Stephanie. She will be joining us on our blog and Facebook page. Stephanie will be contributing with her vast knowledge of hair. We are so excited to have her join us.

Today we decided to give Stephanie a makeover for her official welcome to Beauty Sisters and share it with all you Beauties. To prepare her transformation I primed her face using L'Oreal BB cream in medium and a stippling brush. Once the BB cream was applied I used Revlon colorstay 24hr foundation and for the finishing touch, Maybelline Shine Free loose powder in light.

For the next step Carrie did her eyebrows because she always does an amazing job. I can do them but she is a little more proficient at it. Carrie penciled in Steph's brows and then filled and smoothed them with a small brush. Carrie then contoured Stephanie's cheeks and I then I took over again by applying E.L.F. Fuchsia Fusion blush on the apple of her cheeks for a little added color and sparkle. I chose brown and pink eye shadow from my favorite True Blood Tarte palette. I used the light pink shadow on the entire eyelid then applied the brown shadow using an small angled brush in the crease of her eye.

Once her eye shadow was finished I used a Sephora black eyeliner on the lid and on the water line. To finish her eyes we curled her lashes and then used Maybelline Great Lash mascara in black.

To complete her look I lined her lips with a pink NYX liner and filled them in with a butter gloss also by NYX in Eclair.
Have fun with your look Beauties!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment