Thursday, August 15, 2013

Health Find-Skinny Shake

Hello Beauties!

Sometimes when something is "healthy" for you it does not taste very good. That is not always the case and this skinny shake is the exception to the rule. I discovered this delicious drink the other day thanks to a post by my Aunt on Facebook. I was pleasantly surprised and thought I would share it with all of you.

The skinny shake makes a great breakfast drink or anytime drink for that matter. The ingredients can all be found at your local grocery store. Some of you may already have everything required to make it in your home.

Below you will find the recipe. I changed it up a bit by using chocolate almond milk and adding a little bit of honey. You could also use vanilla if you prefer.

Enjoy Beauties!

XOXO

Skinny Shake

3/4 cup Almond Milk
about 15 ice cubes
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1-2 Tbsp unsweetened Cocoa powder
1/3 of a Banana
Blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment