Saturday, July 27, 2013

Complete Look

Hello Beauties!

My sister and I decided to do a complete look based on the outfit chosen today.The matching necklace was made for me by my daughter and the earrings were purchased at Target. The top was purchased at a great little consignment shop in Maricopa. The name of the shop is, Snooze You Lose. The woman who owns the shop is very nice and she keeps her prices reasonable. (Below we posted a link for 50% off one item at her store.)

For the eye shadow I chose aqua and lavender from the NYX Be Free travel pallet along with a cream color under the eyebrow. I also added some pink sparkle to the lid by, Wet and Wild.The foundation is L'Oreal BB cream, which is a favorite of ours. I sealed it with Maybelline shine free lose powder. 

The blush is Fuchsia Fusion by E.L.F. too add some glitter to my cheeks. (E.L.F. is currently having a sale, the link is posted bellow.) The eyeliner is actually an eyeliner marker by NYX. Its wide at the top and ends in a fine point so that you can decide the thickness of your line. On the water line I used a black kohl waterproof liner by Sephora. For my lips NYX Butter Gloss and the color is Eclair. This gloss is very shiny and feel silky on your lips.

I used Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara on my eyelashes in blackest black. This is currently our favorite mascara. We will be posting about it very soon. To finish off the look I added a pair of glittery eyelashes. Have fun Beauties and mix it up!

XOXO

http://thecouponpaper.com/index.php/component/coupon/coupons/detail/snooze-you-lose/

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/face/blush/studio_blush

No comments:

Post a Comment