Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Beauty Tools-Pink Pearl Curling Wand

Hello Beauties!



Beauty Tools- Pink Pearl Curling Wand

The Pink Pearl Curling Wand by Remington is one of my favorite hair tools. If you are wanting to add a little bounce to your gorgeous locks for night out on the town, or just for a different look, this beauty tool is amazing! When I curl my hair with this the curl lasts all night and is there the next day. I don't recommend using it all the time  too much heat can damage your hair. Once in a while though  is great!

The wand comes with a glove to protect your hand from the heat because it gets very hot. I use it on the lowest setting and that works for me. If you are going to use the wand at a higher setting it's probably a good idea not to leave it in your hair very long.  I have been using it for a while and no longer use the glove partly because I have miss placed it but, it gets much easier with practice.

This particular curling wand comes in two different sizes the 1/2 inch and the 1 inch. I personally use the 1/2 inch barrel because I like the smaller curls. I would also like to try the 1 inch at a later date.

The Pink Pearl Wand can be purchased at many different locations either at a Brick and Mortar store like Target, ULTA or online. The price ranges from $17.99- $29.99 depending on where you purchase it. At the time of this posting Amazon.com has it for $15.77 plus tax.

Have fun being creative with your hair Beauties!

XOXO

http://www.remingtonproducts.com/womens/haircare/curlingirons/tstudio-pearl-ceramic-professional-styling-wand.aspx

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003V265QW/ref=twister_B0050QJHTO?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod2490015&categoryId=cat1000003#sku2221963



No comments:

Post a Comment