Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Beauty Find-Sephora Forever Fuchsia Lip Stain 06


Hello Beauties!

Beauty Find-Sephora Forever Fuchsia Lip Stain 06

I have to say that Sephora delivers with this product. Sephora claims that this stain will last for a long time. That statement is completely true for me. I had this particular color on all day and did not ever have to reapply it.

The lip stain has a creamy texture that feels silky on your lips. I recommend that you let it dry for a few minutes before sipping your coffee or soda. Sephora currently has ten different shades for you to choose from. With all those choices you are bound to find the right one for you.  If  this color is too bold for you there nine other shades to choose from including my all time favorite color 01 Always Red. 

I absolutely LOVE the Sephora Lip Stain line. The cost is $12.00 per tube but a little goes a long way and in my opinion it is worth every penny. I am not one for spending a lot on cosmetics but, if I find something that works really well I will spend a little more. This lip stain can be purchased at Sephora online or your nearest Sephora store. 

Have fun with it Beauties!

XOXO

http://www.sephora.com/cream-lip-stain-P281411?skuId=1323138

No comments:

Post a Comment