Monday, June 17, 2013

Skin Care Products- Honey and Cinnamon




Ok Beauties, here is a posting about the home remedy I'm currently using as part of my skin care routine. I'm talking about honey and cinnamon! Yes you heard it right! I wash my face with a regular face wash and then mix up a bowl of cinnamon and honey. All I do is apply it on my face and let it sit for 20 mins. then rinse it off with water or wipe it off with a wash cloth. I'm not telling you this for you to go out and buy it, right this minute..I'm just telling you what has helped me.
This will pull the impurities out of your skin which may cause your skin to breakout more, but it clears up very fast.
I absolutely love this and continue to keep using it everyday.
Enjoy your day, Beauties! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment